Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm in trouble....

from my bestie Sarah... I havent blogged for 2 months she tells me today!! OOPS!!! Slap my wrist :) To be honest things have just gotten in the way. Things?? Yes Things - otherwise known as LIFE!!! Kids, Work, Home, it all gets in the way....of scrapping that is :)

Last Sunday (being 3rd April) I ran in my first (since school) fun run. It was the Kembla Joggers Fitness 5 Fun Run/Walk - so yes, 5 kms. It was so hard, but I am so glad I crossed that finish line in 33:03 minutes. I was joined by hubby Ben, my little sis Bree, besties Sarah & Linda, Anthony & Gordon. I am happy with my time, but now its time to train for the next one and see if I cant reduce it :)

I can show a few pages - some of which you may have already seen on the WOW Blog and Savvy Gallery - but I will show again:

Using the March He's Savvy Kit - Not So Rosy:



This one I cant really show yet as its for another "challenge" but I wanted to show the gorgeous chipboard used on the LO from WOW - Princess Beauty:



Its a Hard Life - again using awesome WOW chipboard:



Hey Dad, Is it a Keeper? - WOW Chipboard, and an old Scrapbook Savvy Monthly Kit.



Speaking of Scrapbook Savvy Kits.... April Kits have gone live and selling fast. If you want to get your hands on one, you better head over to the shop to grab yours now.

Well, enough of me today. Hoping to get some more scrapping done soon to show!!! (well thats the plan anyway!!)

Leesh xx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yep, totally understand... life just gets in the way ALL THE TIME!!! lol... Looking forward to more fun runs with you - just keep running and the minutes will fall off your time :)

Oh, and your LO's are awesome... but I already told you that ;-)

Sar said...

About bloody time you posted... ;P

Great pages, great post. :)