Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunny Autumn Day....

Monday morning and usually Ben sleeps for a few hours before heading out to swimming lessons for Charlotte. Instead, we ventured into Belmore Basin with the gang for playgroup. We havent been able to go for quite a while due to my work and then Charlotte's swimming, so it was nice to catch up with those we dont see very often.

Ben got some pics of Charlotte playing in the sand:





Oh, and he snuck in a photo of Oliver & I by the looks LOL



I have managed to complete 5 LO's so far this month.... You will notice I have used the "She's Savvy" & "He's Savvy" kits from Scrapbook Savvy. They are absolutely amazing kits and have been selling out fast..... here are my LOs:

This one is using the "He's Savvy Kit" which is now sold out..... I have totally scraplifted Sar W in her LO titled "AT CJ's". I love it so much, I just had to copy (thanks babe)



This next one is Week 9 of my "52 Weeks of Me". I am a bit behind, but I will catch up slowly. It my lil Sis Shonae & I at her 16th birthday.....Using the "She's Savvy Kit"



This is Charlotte getting her Hair Wrap done while at Dreamworld in QLD. I have submitted this as part of the April Random Kit CHallenge over @ Savvy using the "She's Savvy Kit". I love this kit.....



Again submission for the monthly challenge but this time using the "He's Savvy Kit". Oliver at Movieworld as part of his month page....he is 4 months old.



And this last one, also using the "She's Savvy Kit" is Charlotte one day when she dressed up in her gardening attire and incorporated my "heel highs" as part of the outfit - she cracks me up!!!


So there you have it. My scrapping so far. I am hoping to do more tonight once my cherubs are tucked up in bed!!!

Oh, before I go, if you are after a scrap supply bargain, head on over to Scrapbook Savvy as they are holding a 3 day 1st Anniversary Sale. 25% off just about everything in store but only for 3 days so better get in quick.....

Until next time xx