Monday, April 5, 2010

Mega April Catchup....

Wow, where does the time go? Its April already: my baby girl turned 4, easter has been and gone.... and of course Oliver is growing everyday!!

March was pretty full-on with Charlotte's birthday, our trip to Gold Coast QLD, Ben went off the Melbourne for the Formula 1, and then the kids & I spent the easter weekend in Newcastle with my beautiful relos, and while I was there, I was lucky enough to go and visit Lauren & Luke with their new baby girl Bella (Chloe wasnt there, so didnt get to see her!!)

Not much on the scrapping front in March, but will show a few of what I have done. Have started out well for April though, so hopefully can keep it up....

Here are a few pics:

Charlotte with a little kangaroo @ Australia Zoo

Ben & Oliver relaxing at our "holiday house" in Maroochydore


All 4 of us @ Dreamworld with Kenny & Belinda


Charlotte & I on one of the MANY rides we went on @ Dreamworld - Charlotte is a little adreneline junkie!!


Oliver telling one of his stories to Daddy during dinner


Charlotte's first Pony Ride @ Australia Zoo


Oliver telling yet another story!!


Scrapping wise, I think this is all I photographed (I promise I will do better for April)

It was my submission using the March She's Savvy Kit - I had to scraplift one of the Savvy DT Member. I scraplifted Sara with her LO titled "Little Tired Fairy"



For now, this is all I have to show. I will come back soon and show off some more pics...... I will I promise!!!