Sunday, June 27, 2010

On fire in June....

No, not literally. I have just done so much scrapping this month and in between all of this I have some news.... Cant share yet, but will be able to reveal very soon. In the meantime, here is what I have been doing - well what I have photographed anyway.....

This one is of all our kids down "The Farm" in Nowra. All our hubbys have grown up going to the farm, and it seems our kids are also loving being there....



This is a STUCK?! sketch from a few months ago. I posted it on the SKETCH?! site but just didnt blog it. Its a most adorable photo of my neice Addisen at Charlotte's 4th birthday.



Next one is of Charlotte & Jared playing around with all of Jared's bibs. It was for a CC challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy (also a month or so ago)



Another Scrapbook Savvy CC creation. This time Sar's Blind Challenge. The photo is of Charlotte with 2 of her friends Georgia & Sophie. Photo also taken at Charlotte's 4th birthday.



And last but definately not least - Scrapbook Savvy CC in which I actually won WOOHOO!!!! How could I not have posted this one LOL. I was so very excited!!!



Well, that will do me for now. I have quite a few 52 Weeks pages to show, but will post them all together.

Off to finish tidying up so I can have an early night... Early night? Whats that?? I dont think my head has seen the pillow before 11pm all week.

Hope you are all well.