Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday Celebrations BONUS Sketch

Hi again,

Thanks to everyone for my wonderful comments, and appologise for the mix-up with not being able to comment. I was thinking I didnt have any friends out there, until Sara emailed me to tell me of my "dilemna". So with huge thanks to Sara, I can now have my scrapping friends share some "love" and I am happy again xx

To continue this month with STUCK?! Sketches birthday celebrations, we are very lucky to have a bonus sketch for the month, aswell as some awesome "Guest Designers". To add to the excitement, my beautiful friend Linda is one of the designers - and I can certainly see why!!!!

I havent had a chance to do this sketch yet, but I will certainly be giving it a go in the coming week or so.

In the meantime, here is the sketch which I think is totally fab.



Check out what the Guest Design Team have come up with here.

I spent the last couple of days in Newcastle for my cousin Libby's 21st Birthday. I have so many photos to go through, but once I have I will share them with you, aswell as my "secret project" I was working on but couldnt show. (was Libby's birthday present).

I have some serious organising to do this week for Oliver's Christening on Sunday, then the following week will be tied up getting organised for the Savvy Delights 2010 Retreat. If anyone would like to join us, you can find the details on the Scrapbook Savvy Forum. We would love to see some new faces there.

Well, time for me to hit the sack before another big day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking forward to meeting you in 12 sleeps xxxx