Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo-a-Day (Week 1)

There was talk of whether people were doing photo-a-day in 2011. I wasnt 100% sure what I would do with it if I were to go through it, but I thought if I were to do a weekly post on here, then I can just include the 7 photos taken during the week. I mean, it was rather easy, especially when I have my iphone on hand at all times, and it takes pretty good photos.

Well, I have managed a photo every day...for the 1st week at least :) Lets see if I can keep it up!!



1/1 Oliver decided he would work out how to pull himself to a standing positon at the lounge
2/1 Charlotte & Oliver after a swim in our pool - was such a gorgeous day, we couldnt waste it



3/1 Charlotte's little friend Taylah and her sister Mikaylah came over for a play. They piled up the cushions and made a snow mountain



4/1 I cleaned up my scrap room and Oliver came to investigate - he found some stickers to play with
5/1 My princess god-daughter Georgia's 4th Birthday. She was on such a high and had a great night.



6/1 The birthdays continued with our precious boy Mason's 1st birthday. He looked like he was having a good afternoon, even though I am sure he had no idea what all the fuss was about
7/1 And this one is of my work station. It was in such a mess so I had to tidy it up and sort some things out. This photo was taken before that.

I managed to do 4 LO's last Tuesday at Savvy Crop so will come back and show them in the next day or so. I am off to my scrap room now to see if I can get anything done...if not at least started.

Thanks for coming by, look forward to sharing some more with you next week.

Leesh xx

No comments: