Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photo-a-Day (Week 2)

Well, we are home....and as promised here is Week 2 of photo-a-day

8th Jan- This is where I found my very cheeky 14 month old Oliver....heading up the stairs. He thought he was very clever!!



9th Jan - Again, part of my "organisation" for 2011, I prepared all the dinner meals for taking away camping. This is one of the stir fry vegetable packs in my awesome cryovac machine....



10th Jan - and again, my very cheeky Oliver talking on his toy phone in the car on the way to Lake Conjola. He is trying hard to say "hello"



11th Jan - This is our camp set up using out new camper trailer.... Including....a KING size bed!!!



12th Jan - The girls swimming in the lake...they were in there for hours!!!!



13th Jan - I didn't actually take this photo as I had come home to go to work, but I had to use it....just look at her face, she is so proud catching this fish!!



14th Jan - Driving back down the coast after work I was rather bored on my own....so I decided to take a photo from the front window of the car!!!



Well, thats it from me...off to do some more washing!!! Oh the joys!!!!

Leesh xx

2 comments:

Sar said...

Tell me about it! I've been washing, hanging, bringing in all day....now I have Mt Everest on my loungeroom floor to fold up!!!!

donna said...

That camper is HUGE Leesh! I am glad you had a good holiday (apart from that work thing in the middle of it lol) The unpacking part is the worst isnt it!
miss you
Donna xxx