Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well, its Sunday and I havent blogged all week - slack I know, but we actually went camping for the beginning of the week (no internet access), then things have been hectic trying to clean up etc... BUT, I am here now, so thats all that matters.

I cant believe our little man was 2 months old last Sunday. I am taking the photo of the month again like I did with Charlotte.

Here he is at 1 month



Here he is at 2 months



Firstly to let you know that I didnt gain a DT spot at Savvy. I wont deny that I am not disappointed, but its Sarah's decision and I am sure she has made the right choice in Anthea.

So... other news is that I have a new niece. Addisen Jorjeena was born on Monday 18th January (her due date). Unfortunately we had left to go camping when we got the news, so it was 2 days before we actually got to see her. Here is some pics I took of her at our place on the Wednesday:



This is Charlotte & I having our first cuddles:



This photo was also the one used for Week 3 of "52 Weeks of Me" - here is my LO:



Here are a few more LO's from the Savvy Cybercrop which was held over the weekend (last weekend) The theme was holidays so it made me go back and do some of our holiday to New Zealand I have been putting off.

This is Kayla's Challenge. Using only 3 colours, 2 photos, 1 bling embellishment



And Sara's - use the colours Blue, Teal/Aqua, Yellow & White



I didnt get to do Kerryn's sketch, but since I got the photos printed for it, I will still do it - just not in time for judging.

This one is actually the January Sketch over at Savvy, which also happens to be #39 at Inspired Blueprints.



And before I go, here are a few pics from our camping trip at Lake Conjola:

Ben - he threw a line in and the best he caught was some seaweed LOL



Charlotte in the tent - we were trying to stay out of the sun for a while, so she played with her princesses in the shade of the tent.



She learnt (sort of) how to play shuttlecock - maybe one day she will be able to play with an apponent!!



I think thats all the news I have to share this week. I am hoping to get upstairs and do the sketch from Scrap the Girls, but I have a rather annnoying headache. I have been up since 3.30 this morning, so I guess that might explain it. Perhaps I should just hit the sack as soon as I can.... hhmmm, yep, good idea me thinks.

Til next time, take care xx Leesh

1 comment:

Sar said...

I'm loving your blog updates, babe! That boy is getting too big too quick, especially when you show the photos from month to month like that! You're scrapping up a storm at the moment...can't wait till we can actually scrap together! Its been too long. xoxo