Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Month Approaching......

Yep...tomorrow....tomorrow is the 1st of October - I cant believe it. Where has this year gone? Soon enough I will be organising my baby boys 1st birthday OMG!!! I dont want to even think about that just yet please!!!

Today Hubby kept the kids for me so I could go to Scrapbook Savvy Crop day ALONE....no kids....yep, kid free..... I managed to complete 6 LO's which is fantastic. I havent taken photos of them yet as the good light had gone by the time I got home. I can show this one, which is the September Sketch over at Scrapbook Savvy. You only have a few hours to get this done - or just do it for the sake of it.

Antheas Sketch:


And my take on it - Charlotte, Georgia & Bronte @ Coopers football game.



Cant wait til tomorrow to see what is in stall for October -------> and speaking of which.....check out these sneaks for the Scrapbook Savvy October Kits:

We're Savvy - some Crate Paper Snow Day, Echo Park and lots of other bits, another bright & funky We're Savvy coming into Summer


She's Savvy - based around the brand new Sass Lass Count Me In & Teresa Collins Freestyle

He's Savvy - based around the awesome Bo Bunny Whooligans range together with the Girls Paperie Toil & Trouble



What do you think?? Nice? You will heave to head over here to get yours or arrange a sub so you dont miss out.

Come back tomorrow to see whats waiting for Octobers challenges..... Should be a good one. Til then, I'm off to bed.

Leesh xx

No comments: