Thursday, September 9, 2010

More 52 Weeks....

Well, September is well and truly on its way...I mean its the 10th today already. I have been very drained and therfore very lacking in my scrapping mojo and havent done any LO's since returning from retreat. I did manage however to attend the Scrapbook Savvy Crop day last Tuesday and I think there was a vibe in the room...Cause I managed to complete 3 LO's and almost a fourth (I forgot to take my bag of Thickers - der me, so I couldnt title it...)

Now I am only able to share 2 of them today which are 2 more for my 52 Weeks of Me album. I am still behind, but catching up slowly!!! I intend to be caught up before the end of the year LOL....

So here we go:

Week 16 - Time to Relax



Week 20 - Love Cuddles



And just to finish off, couldnt resist showing you this photo of Oliver - he is such a cool dude!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love that last pic. What a cutie. So glad you got your scrap on. :)