Monday, March 16, 2009

Back again...

I was running behind on my March self challenge, so I made sure I did another LO last night while Ben watched Underbelly on tele. Well, what turned out in the end was a double LO which is quite rare for me lately.... I cheated a bit... Oh ok, allot and scrap lifted from Sarah, but I just LOVED her Eore page and thought I could make this one just as cute... and to be honest, I think it turned out quite cute. I do like it. Here tis, my baby girl opening the huge 1kg easter egg.


I am a sucker for Red Tulip and since Easter in the only real time you can get it, I make the most of it.

This is a close up of the gorgeous Easter Bunny which I picked up the other day from my LSS Scrapbooking Delights. Its a Meri Meri Accent. I just couldnt leave it on the shelf, it had my name written all over it.... you can see why cant you?


And another funny photo from home. Yesterday afternoon, Charlotte decided to hold a birthday party for her little dolly "Bindi". She called her Bindi cause we said it looked like Bob Irwin, but then she started calling her Bindi. So anyway, here she is, cups lined up for her little dolly friends, and they all had party hats on. She carried on the party later by including natkums (napkins, but thats what Charlotte calls them), and she used the cake tin as a pretend cake. Her imagination is just beautiful.



Thats all from me. I had a lovely visit to Sarah's again today and hoping I came away with some inspiration for the rest of the week to complete some more LO's.

Leesh xxoo

1 comment:

Sar said...

How cute is that little b'day party Charlotte has going on there!!!! She is so clever.

LOVE your easter egg LO, and yep those embellies were gorgeous, I picked up the one with the three little chicks, for scrapping my three babies this easter!

Cheers,
Sar