Friday, March 13, 2009

The Weekend has Arrived

Well its the weekend, the Mystical Scrapbooking challenge deadline is 6.00pm tonight for week 2 and I havent started it... I just have had such a hectic week with Charlotte's birthday, work and still feeling under the weather.... the week has just disapeared... I am heading down to my LSS Scrapbooking Delights to get me some brown PP cause I have so much white here.... just no browns!!!

Speaking of Mystical... I havent shown off my Week 1 LO yet oops... so here it is.



I was pretty stoked I got through to round 2, thought I would be eliminated the first week....

This next LO is an old Pagemaps again... I love the archive section of this site. And I am liking how the LO finally turned out also.



So this makes it 10 LO's for March so far which means I am now 3 LO's behind... better get cracking on my self challenge or I will do what Hayley did and not complete the challenge.... ha ha, she challenged herself not to buy anything for the month of March in the way of scrapping stuff.... but on day 12, she forgot and bought stuff. Was only adhesives, but still. Way to go Hayley he he!!!

I mentioned Charlotte's 3rd birthday was on this week. Her are a few pics from the day... I didnt get a decent over shot of the cake in which Ben made btw, but I hope you can see it from these pics. It was Little Miss Sunshine this year. He did really well I think....



The other little girl in the pic is not my long lost "other daughter", it is Charlotte's best friend Taylah.... There was no moving her from Charlotte for the photo!!!

We gave Charlotte our presents in the morning of her birthday, and as you can see she was pretty impressed..... She so loves her Daddy!!!




Here are the lolly bags which I made from envelopes... I learnt this at a Stampin Up Demonstration with Vanessa Webb. They are called "Bagelopes". Cute ha!



And this is my beautiful Goddaughter Bronte, at the park playing peek-a-boo on the equipment... this baby girl is just too cute!!



These last photos are from Sunday night when we went bowling for my neice Brodee-Leigh's birthday. This was Charlotte's first time at bowling and she just loved it... She cheered herself and everyone else on all night. Its a wonder she still had a voice left from all her cheering. Funny girl... Check out the Toyota Jump!!!



Well thats all from me for today. Good luck to everyone for this week at Mystical. I best be getting some browns to get this LO done before the deadline....

Until next time

Alicia

3 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

these are beautiful photos of your family...waht a darling little girl you have

your Layouts are great!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Leesh, I just lurve that pic of you and your ADORABLE fam, I just want to pinch all your cheeks!!! Have a look out in the mail in next few days, I finally got off my backside and posted everything out, Tiff :o) PS thanks for your most beautiful comments, love them to death!!!

Emma said...

Yes indeed!, those girls are very cute.
Nice b'day cake by the way!!

Emma,
xoxoxoxo