Monday, February 9, 2009

9th Day of the Month... Going well

Well it seems February might just be a good month for me on the Scrapping front... Even though Charlotte didnt have a sleep this afternoon, I did manage to get myself organised and complete 2 layouts. The first one is a 'just because" of my best friends Sarah & Linda. This photo was taken at my 30th birthday.... how gorgeous are these girls.... both of who had only a few months earlier had given birth to 2 gorgeous children (Georgia & Jared).


The 2nd is my take of the IB #9 sketch. I had to flip the sketch due to not having any portrait photos, but i think it turned out well... infact i like it. I have done well this time!!!

So tomorrow we have a busy morning. Charlotte enjoyed gymnastics last week and is keen to go again, but then we have to go straight to swimming lessons. Its a rush to do both, but it wont be long before she turns 3 (i am so in denial....) and since her swimming class will change, we thought it best just to stick it out until we know what time her new lessons will be.

Next week Ben will actually be able to come and watch her as he will have started his weekend work by then. I will also be able to get some pics then too since we will both be there.

Watching Brothers & Sisters which will be finished soon, so best be cleaning up the kitchen from dinner and my scrapping.

Fingers crossed for more tomorrow!!!

Leesh xxoo

1 comment:

Sar said...

Both of your layouts are gorgeous, Leesh!! Love the one of us girls, I need a copy of that photo! (pretty please....)

Cheers,
Sar