Saturday, February 28, 2009

Made it in Just in time....

I decided at the last minute to do the colour challenge over at Mystical... It was Green, Grey, Pink and White/Cream. I knew I had plenty of Pink, was just the other colours I would struggle with. Well here is what I managed to get done in time at 10.00pm Feb 28......Just before the blackout. Well this wouldnt be such a big deal cause I have a laptop which of course can be used without power BUT, the internet didnt work without power!! So lucky Sara over at Mystical let me submit this morning. Thanks Sara.

It's very "pretty".

Thanks also to Miss Emma who gave me the idea of the big branch with the flower at the top. This girl is amazing, She has had a number of LO's accepted to mags and she is just on fire at the tender age of 13. I showed Ben her blog and he didnt know it was hers.... but thought the LO's were fantastic.

Anyway, here is LO # 11 for the month of Feb 09.

No comments: