Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Working Day Today

Nothing to show in the way of scrapping, but thats what you get when you have to work i guess. Its getting really hard doing the 3 days, being that it seems nothing is getting done while i am not there.... so come Wednesday, i am catching up from the Friday before. Not happy Jan!! Oh well i did a heap of stuff today so i am hoping to shut my door and not have anyone annoy me tomorrow... thats the plan anyway!!

So Ben has gone to work, Charlotte is in bed (hopefully asleep) and i am packing up my scrap stuff. My cleaner comes tomorrow and i dont like to have stuff sprawled everywhere like i have at the moment. She is here to clean my house, not clean up my crap.

Ben is at meeting tomorrow night so it will just be me and Charlotte again so i am hoping for some scrap time after dinner - but will have to see how i go.

Oh well, best be off. House is on and i think i am in need of an early night.

Leesh xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia, thanks for stopping by my blog sweetie, you are more than welcome anytime. Your daughter is gorgeous, it is so wonderful to meet you, I love making new friends, till next time, Tiff :o)